FELLOWSHIP & DIPLOMAT COURSES IN REGENERATIVE MEDICINE
NON INVASIVE REPAIR OF DAMAGED/DEGENERATED TISSUES
This new medical approach (Regenerative Therapies) holds the promise of regenerating damaged tissues and organs in the body by replacing damaged tissue or by stimulating the body’s own repair mechanisms to heal tissues or organs.
The field of regenerative medicine encompasses numerous strategies, including the use of biomedical, physical and cellular therapies biologically active molecules as well as various combinations thereof, to take the place of missing tissue, effectively replacing it both structurally and functionally, or to contribute to tissue healing.
- Fellowship- 6 months
- Diplomat- 3 months
- Both Online & offline with Hands On and Hybrid
- PRP Preparation 7 X -15X 20 x
- Adipose Stromal Cell Isolation
- Cell assisted fat graft
- Nano graft
- Bone Marrow Stromal Cell Enrichment
- Exosomes isolation from peripheral blood , bone marrow and adipose tissue
- Culture expansion of mesenchymal cells (msc)
- Processing of muse cells & very small embryonic like stem cells (vsels)
- Natural killer cells isolation and expansion
- Dendritic cell preparation
- ozone hyperbaric laser
- Growth factors and bioactive molecules application
- Emerging Technologies (iIPSC, CAR-T)
- Cord Blood Banking, Cord Tissues Basics
- Dental Pulp Stem Cells,
- Amniotic Fluid Regenerative Compounds
- Clinical Lab Standards.
Designs & Requirements
- Ethical & regulatory Issues in Stem Cell-Based Medicine.
- Basic of Bioinformatics, Proteomic Analysis, and Character Isolation Methods.
- Introduction of Stem Cells, Stem Cell Biology, Tissue Engineering.
APPLICATION WITH DETAILED PROTOCOL
- Cosmetic & Aesthetic Surgery
- Aesthetic Gynaecology
- Cancer Immunocytotherapy
- Antiaging and life extension (Detox, Biological hormone replacement therapy , NutriGenomics Keto Paleo Diet, Intermittent fasting , Telomere, supplementations & Holistic Approach)